E4E FAMILY BRUNCH IN THE PARK
When: Sun. April 23, 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Where: Minnehaha Falls Park, 4801 S Minnehaha Drive, Minneapolis, MN
Eat for Equity (E4E) builds a culture of generosity through sustainable
community feasts. On April 23, they will be honoring WEI with a fundraising
Brunch in the park.
Event Details and RSVP ($15 or more suggested donation)
You’ll feast on…
- Chicken Curry Sandwiches with Cilantro Aioli and Fennel Celery Slaw [GF option]
- Rainbow Vegetables and Dipping Sauce [GF, vegan]
- Almond Butter and Raspberry Jam Sandwiches [GF option]
- Seasonal Fruit [halal, vegan, GF]
- Birthday Cake [GF option]
- Juice Station [halal, vegan, GF]
Everyone is welcome at this picnic-style feast; E4E and WEI especially
encourage families to attend.
The meal is made entirely by volunteers –you can help as a WEI
Volunteer – contact Susanne@w-e-i.org