|Instructor:||Gigi Stafne MH, ND, Green Wisdom School of Natural & Botanical Medicine|
|When:||Friday, April 24, 2020|
|Time:||11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.|
This class will now be presented via tele-seminar.
Natural Approaches to Lyme Disease
Do you spend much time outdoors? Are you concerned about the implications of Lyme Disease and other co-infections? Learn to support your body naturally with botanicals from herbs for prevention before you head outside, to caring for actual bites and what to do if you have a Lyme diagnosis. Also, natural approaches for longer term symptoms if you’ve already had a Lyme diagnosis. Join Gigi Stafne, a Master Herbalist and Naturopath who has been helping people with Lyme Disease and co-infections in CAM clinical settings and teaching venues in the Upper Midwest U.S. for decades.
- Title: Natural & Herbal Approaches to Lyme Disease
- Date: Friday, April 24, 2020
- Time: 11am-12:30pm Central Time
- Location/Format: Tele-seminar (listen in from anywhere!)
- Tuition: $20
- Instructor: Gigi Stafne MH, ND
- Instructor Credentials: Naturopath, Master Herbalist, CAM Clinician and Educator
- Instructor Bio: Gigi Stafne MH, ND is an enthusiastic educator, activist and writer in the health justice and natural medicine fields She is faculty at the Women’s Environmental Institute, Director of the Green Wisdom School of Natural & Botanical Medicine and former Executive Director of Herbalists Without Borders International. Earth ethics, ecology, sustainability and environmental health are woven into every level of her organizing and teaching for the past 34 years.
- Certification, Credit Status, Description:
This seminar may be counted for elective credit hours within the Environmental Health/Herbalism Program (WEI) and clinical credit hours Master Herbalism Program (Green Wisdom School of Natural and Botanical Medicine).
- Objectives of the Class:
- Acquire foundational knowledge about ticks, Lyme Disease and Co-infections.
- Develop prevention methods for health, tips for actual tick bites, acute and long term care when Lyme Diagnosis is present.
- Gather timely information about natural and botanical medicines for Lyme.
May 8 – Tele-Seminar
May 9 Tele-seminar
May 9 – Tele-seminar
Rescheduled for July 11 – 12 a WEI Weekend Retreat