Women’s Environmental Institute at Amador Hill
Friends of the Women’s Environmental Institute
Thank you for your interest in WEI’s membership. Your contribution does make a difference and we greatly appreciate your commitment to WEI’s environmental, farming and food justice mission. Memberships are annually renewable and we encourage you to renew and continue with us for the long haul.
As a Friend of the Women’s Environmental Institute, you will receive for your $50 membership ($25 for students):
- A tax deduction on your membership fee
- WEI’s annual newsletter (End of Year Report)
- The entitlement to rent rooms in the Eco-Retreat Cente, or the entire facility or the entire farm campus. We only rent to WEI members.
- Discounts on CSA shares and discounts on registrations for WEI’s Down-to-Earth education classes.
- Invitations to member-only focus groups to get to know you better and discuss your ideas and dreams for WEI.
- Quarterly updates to you to keep you up to speed on news and happenings at WEI.
If you are a new member, you will soon receive a code to use when registering on-line for a class or purchasing CSA shares. Once you enter the code, your total purchase will be adjusted to include this discount. Member discounts and privileges are active for one year after your start date.
*Annual Organizational Memberships are also available for $150. This entitles your organization to one full day at the WEI Eco-Retreat Center for a group meeting. Tax deduction does not apply to this membership. Call WEI to set up a an Organizational Membership: 651-583-0705.
The Women’s Environmental Institute is a 501(c)3 nonprofit which depends on member-driven support and donations. Thank you.
CLICK HERE FOR INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
WEI Annual Organization Membership