CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Click on the job title to see more.
- Volunteer and Rental Coordinator (This position is officially closed to new applications as of May 8, 2020.)The Women’s Environmental Institute is seeking a part-time employee to manage our volunteers and track rentals for WEI’s EcoRetreat and Farm Stayover Center. The job includes recruiting, communicating, assigning volunteers to jobs, recording volunteer hours, and celebrating the generosity of our volunteers. The job also includes tracking retreat rentals, communicating with guests, managing reservations and […]
- WEI Communications and Events Coordinator (This position is closed to new applications as of May 8, 2020.)The Women’s Environmental Institute is seeking a person to fill a part-time position to coordinate and manage WEI’s social media communications and marketing strategies, event and class schedule postings and final production of annual publications. The job includes maintaining social media communications with WEI co-workers, constituents, and relevant community organization, providing weekly social media communications […]
- Administrative Office and Program Assistant (This position is officially closed to new applications as of May 8, 2020 )The Women’s Environmental Institute is looking for a person to assist with the implementation of the North Circle On-Line Farmers’ Market, WEI membership development, WEI’s Eco-Retreat rentals and house preparations for events and rentals, and general ability to pick up miscellaneous tasks and improve office and facility management systems. For the North Circle Project the […]
- Farm Crew employee –Filled.WEI’s Amador Hill Farm, an organically certified four-season farm, is looking for a person to join our daily farm crew. Workload includes daily farm chores and tasks related to seasonal production, including seeding, transplanting, bed-making, irrigation installation, hoop house growing, weeding, harvesting, and packing of fresh produce, among other tasks. We are looking for someone […]
- Farmer Teaching Assistant and Field Manager — Filled.WEI’s Amador Hill Farm, an organically certified four-season farm, is looking for a person to join with Farm Manager to teach and mentor students enrolled in Organic Farming 101. Workload incudes farming and working on seasonal production chores and tasks as a mentoring leader for our students. As a teaching assistant, the workload includes review […]